Location

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I was looking forward to summer boating !

It would seem that living on a boat and cruising the waterways, the weather is pretty much a very large decision maker.  Well who really wants to steer a boat with the wind and rain in your face for hours at a time.  I have to say Andrew probably doesn't really care one way or the other but wet weather is not the best for any sort of photography, except the dull and gloomy (note to self: must consider that and do some atmospheric images :) )

The decision is, to NOT travel in the rain!

Since our previous week of almost spring, the wind and rain has set in again with not much hope of sun.  We have been moored up today for the whole day, amazing I know but only because we were waiting on a delivery from some friends who have recently visited New Zealand.  They have returned with a lovely little enhancement to our boat, an image of which I will put up when I take it in some appropriate weather :P  It just so happens that it has also been a day of mostly rain with the very odd occasion of semi dry.

So I have nicked this image from another blog which I follow as it is most appropriate at this time.


Hopefully tomorrow will bring with it some, if not sunny, at least dry and windless weather as we need to move on and not overstay our welcome on the moorings.

No comments:

Post a Comment