Location

Friday, May 24, 2013

Another Quiet but Wet and Windy Day on the Ashby

With more wild wet and windy conditions forecast for today we remained moored where we were.  With having no schedule to stick to it makes making these decisions really easy.  Had there been any traffic we might have moved but there was none, what a surprise.

The downside is that there is only so much tea, knitting, reading, watching tv and the wildlife one person can take :)  I think that I am going to have to set up for some baking aboard :)  Especially considering the amount of biscuits we get through in any one week.

So that will be my next mission, probably slightly easier to sort than knitting supplies.  Then I just need to re-organise the cupboards to hold all the baking supplies and tools. :(

Tomorrow's weather forecast is looking good so I guess we will start making our way back down the Ashby Canal and onwards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment